3k Aufrufe
Gefragt in SN Intern von rainberg Profi (14.9k Punkte)
Hallo Admin,

wieder was zum Löschen.

Gruß
Rainer

von briggssg1 vom 11.10.2012 15:04
Hello Dear
Hello Dear

I am Mrs. Barbara Briggs, i am from United states of America currently resides in London UK with my only daughter Cynthia, I am writing to ask for your help to please accept my child Cynthia in the name of God and help me to raise her up, I grew up as an orphan and now a widow, I have nobody to help take care of her because I was recently diagnosed cancer and I have only 2 months to live, I don’ t want her to suffer again because she has suffered a lot ever since the death of her father and my illness, we have the sum of €2.000.000 Two million Euros inside a box here in a security company which we inherited from her late father Desmond Briggs (my husband) I am willing to transfer this box of money to you while you help my daughter Cynthia to come over to your country to continue her education, and take care of her needs until she grow up and be able to take care of herself, she is a lovely child and I don’t want her to suffer, my husband people abandoned us and confiscated all my husband properties in the states and even planned to kills us due to their greed, we are hiding here in the UK and I don’t want anything to happen to my beloved child, please help me accept her as your own child and give her the best in life, please do that and God will bless you and your family, We are willing to offer you the 10% of the total money I told you about if you help me to accept my child and train her for me. Like I said before, I have only two months to live due to this cancer illness.

E-mail us if you will help us (barbarabriggs54@yahoo.com)

God bless you!

Mrs. Barbara & Cynthia

6 Antworten

0 Punkte
Beantwortet von snoopie Experte (3.2k Punkte)
Irgendwie kommt mir der Text bekannt vor ...
Ich glaube, den hatten wir schon mal.

Gruss,
Snoopie
0 Punkte
Beantwortet von road-runner Experte (5.8k Punkte)
Stimmt, diesen Schmarren hatten wir schon mal.
0 Punkte
Beantwortet von halfstone Profi (18.1k Punkte)
Jetzt nicht mehr ;-)

Gruß und Danke

Fabian
0 Punkte
Beantwortet von monica Mitglied (663 Punkte)
hab auch noch eines von Heute:

von liliyabb vom 14.10.2012 15:07
Hallo liebe neuen Freund
Hallo liebe neuen Freund
Mein Name ist Miss Liliya, Wie geht es dir heute? Ich hoffe, alles ist OK mit Ihnen. es ist mir eine große Freude zu kontaktieren you.in mit der Kommunikation mit Ihnen, wenn Sie den gleichen Wunsch mit mir hätte, so dass wir einander besser kennenzulernen und zu sehen, was Zukunft für uns. Ich werde mich sehr freuen, wenn Sie mich durch meine E-Mail (liliyadion11@ymail.com) zur leichteren communication.so, dass kann ich Ihnen mehr Details über mich selbst Einschließlich mein Bild, freuen uns auf Ihre Antwort bald schreiben können.
==========================================
Hello dear new friend
My name is Miss Liliya,How are you doing today? i hope everything is OK with you. it is my great pleasure to contact you.in having communications with you if you would have the same desire with me so that we can know each other better and see what future will hold for us. i will be very happy if you can write to me through my email (liliyadion11@ymail.com) for easier communication.so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture, looking forward to your reply soonest.

schönen Sonntag noch Euch allen :)
Monica
0 Punkte
Beantwortet von mickey Experte (5.5k Punkte)
Danke euch, ist gesperrt, der Rest erfolgt nach demselben "Procedure as always".

Gruß
Mic

[sup]Bei Eingriffen ins System, die Registry oder Dateien erst eine Sicherung vornehmen©[/sup]
0 Punkte
Beantwortet von paul1 Experte (4.9k Punkte)
bereits gelöscht!

Gruß

Paul1